Neighbors Along the Line allows eligible clients to receive food on an emergency basis up to once per month.
Monday – 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday – 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 4:30 – 5:45 p.m.
Thursday – 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. & 4:30 – 5:45 p.m.
To be eligible to receive food from our pantry, clients must meet income and residency guidelines. Our service area boundaries are as follows:
- North – Osage County Line (Edison Street)
- South – Arkansas River
- East – I-244
- West – Includes Sand Springs
To receive assistance please bring the following items and visit Neighbors during our Pantry Hours.
- Picture ID – State issued
- Proof of address – Utility bill (Gas, Electric or Water) in your name, or your lease or mortgage papers, or a rent receipt. *for Utility Assistance, bring the bill you want assistance with – must have a cutoff notice.(ID not accepted as proof of address)
- Social Security Cards – For every household member.
- Proof of Food Stamps – Letter from DHS showing amount received monthly
- Proof of income – current check stub, benefit letter from Social Security or TANF (or bank statement showing Social Security or TANF deposit), or previous year’s tax return.
- Proof of no income – statement from one or more of the following: DHS social worker, Housing Authority, Social Security termination letter, employment termination letter, unemployment benefits termination letter, letter from the person supporting you stating that they are your sole support.