- Our clinic is a minor medical care clinic in which we can treat patients suffering from both acute and chronic conditions.
- Referral options available for some lab testing, diagnostic testing, and specialty care.
- Prescriptions are filled free of charge when samples are available.
- Only patients with no health insurance qualify to be seen at our clinic.
- Our clinic operates on a number draw system. In the event the clinic is at capacity, this system helps us to determine who is seen and typically the order in which patients will see the doctor.
NATL holds three regular medical clinics each week:
- Monday Evening Clinic – 5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday Morning O.S.U. Clinic – 9:30 a.m.
- In partnership with The O.S.U. Center for Health Sciences, a team of O.S.U. faculty and students provides care at our clinic every Tuesday morning. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Wednesday Morning Clinic – 9:30 a.m.
Please call us at (918) 584-1111 for an appointment.
We realize the importance of dental hygiene and the connection between dental health and overall wellness, so we offer free dental services to clients in our service area through a partnership with the Oklahoma Dental Foundation. Whether you are in need of a teeth cleaning, extraction, filling, or sealing, our dental professionals can help. The van makes monthly visits, and there is generally a waiting list.
Contact us now to schedule an appointment or for more information: (918) 584-1111
Every Thursday evening from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.