Neighbors Along the Line allows eligible clients to receive food on an emergency basis up to once per month.
In the news…
by Angelica Brown, KTUL staff
Tuesday, February 11th, 2020
Food Pantry Hours
Monday – 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday – 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 4:30 – 5:45 p.m.
Thursday – 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. & 4:30 – 5:45 p.m.
To be eligible to receive food from our pantry, clients must meet income and residency guidelines. Our service area boundaries are as follows:
- North – Osage County Line (Edison Street)
- South – Arkansas River
- East – I-244
- West – Includes Sand Springs
To receive assistance please bring the following items and visit Neighbors during our Pantry Hours.
- Picture ID – State issued
- Proof of address – Utility bill (Gas, Electric or Water) in your name, or your lease or mortgage papers, or a rent receipt. *for Utility Assistance, bring the bill you want assistance with – must have a cutoff notice. (ID not accepted as proof of address)
- Social Security Cards – For every household member.
- Proof of Food Stamps – Letter from DHS showing amount received monthly
- Proof of income – current check stub, benefit letter from Social Security or TANF (or bank statement showing Social Security or TANF deposit), or previous year’s tax return.
- Proof of no income – statement from one or more of the following: DHS social worker, Housing Authority, Social Security termination letter, employment termination letter, unemployment benefits termination letter, letter from the person supporting you stating that they are your sole support.
Our cooking classes have been put on hold due to safety concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic.